Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wool dress finished - my own pattern!

I hope everyone is having a marvelous Sunday! Me, I am just about to tidy up at home before getting some company from a dear friend. Usually we do a whole lot of tidying up and cleaning at Saturdays, as to get Sundays completely stress free, but I wound up sewing all day yesterday. Yes, all day! And the result: a dark green wool dress! The pattern is my own (top half based on a waistcoat I bought a couple of weeks ago), done with a little help from my wonderful husband. 

The colors aren't perfect in the pictures below, you will just have to imagine the dress being a bit more green... almost dark olive! Underneath I am wearing a simple light pink shirt that looks almost white in the pictures and white wool tights. And, not to forget the real star of the photo shoot: Balthazar the Norwegian Forest Cat! 




No comments:

Post a Comment